Ben in the news:
- "This player edged out Michael Jordan as the Greatest Player of All Time." (Forbes, June 15th 2017)
- "Where are they Now? From Montclair State Graduate to Author, Entrepreneur, Business Owner and Blogger." (Montclarion, April 13th 2017)
- "Study: Hakeem Olajuwon is the greatest playoff player ever." (SB Nation/The Dreamshake, March 23rd 2017)
- "Developing a Business Culture with a Holistic View toward Marketing and Business Management." (DMA Analytics Journal, pg. 67, May 15th 2015)
- "Understanding the difference between Attribution and Media Mix Modeling." (iCrossing POV, March 2015)
- "School Time Author Q&A Series: Ben Hinson." (The Write Teachers, September 25th 2014)
Ben Hinson has worked in the real estate performance analytics, financial prime brokerage, banking, advertising and electronics industries, and has developed out-of-the-box analytical solutions and digital media strategies for Fortune 100 and 500 companies, including but not limited to JM Smucker's, Bank of America, TEVA Pharmaceuticals, Heineken, CoverGirl, Morgan Stanley and Mercedes Benz. In 2010 he founded Musings Press LLC. He is the creator of the Eteka series, the Around the World series, Gorgeous!™ Phone Cases, Boss mugs, the GOAT (GT) performance index and Hickam's Dictum.